Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New thing I am loving!

I always seem to have taken way too many pictures...so many that I can't put them onto a two page layout in the way that I would like. I am getting much better at being able to toss or not print out ALL of the pictures that I take, but a product I really like are Flip Flaps from Close to My Heart. They are really easy to attach and they let you have more pictures on a page and still get the same look. Plus, some pictures are cute to me, but don't need to be front and center on a layout.

I used the Flip Flap on the bottom right picture and that allowed me to show the other two pictures of Sami. Of course I think she is the cutest pup in the world...besides May!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love the Flip Flaps. Glad you are using them!

Social Media