Monday, August 4, 2014

Chalk it Up with Eva

 I was looking at pictures the other day and happened upon these four.  I'm so glad scrapbooking allows me to go back and scrap pictures that have been skipped.  This layout is the left side of a two pager.
The paper pack is Chalk It Up (X7184B).  This paper is so trendy.  It has a "chalk look" paper, arrows, triangles, stars and words.  The colors are Black, Champagne, Flaxen (new color) Lagoon, Sorbet and White Daisy.
I also used a new stamp set here.  Great Job (C1588) is a set of 8 shooting stars, the words "Great Job" and circles.  Can you see the heart embellishments?  They are from the Chalk It Up Assortment (Z3009) a sheet of puffy stickers that can be used anywhere!  My Cricut came in handy to cut out the numbers and title.  Check out the new catalog to see all of the stamp sets and other items with Chalk It Up!

Have a great week!
Katie

No comments:

Social Media