Monday, July 23, 2012

Had a blast in TX!

Mom, Eva and I had a blast in Texas at the CTMH convention.  I couldn't believe we were actually able to go.  We learned a lot and Eva was so good...especially since we were gone so long!  If you are like me, I know you can't wait to get your hands on the new idea book so you can start to make your wish list.  Leave a comment or send me an email if you would like me to save a book for you!  As of August 1, you can also go to my website and browse through all of the new things online!  Click here if you want to start shopping from home.

Some other fun things we learned are all about Studio J.  For those of you who aren't familiar with Studio J, it is a free online way to design scrapbook pages.  There are now express collections to help you scrapbook even faster and I am very anxious to make a few pages with Eva's pictures so that I can keep up:)  The cost of ordering is now only $6.95 per two-page layout, but the best thing is that you can go online to create and play and it is all free!  Click here to go and see all of the new improvements for yourself!

There is also a new Cricut cartridge!!!  I am still learning all of the fun things from the Cricut Art Philosophy, but I can't wait to get my hands on the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.  It looked absolutely amazing and I have seen some really fun things made using it! It includes 700 images that incorporate many themes to help coordinate projects.  The cost of the cartridge is $99 and it comes with 3 coordinating stamp sets and 3 sets of coordinating Dimensional Elements.  The whole set can also be yours for 50% off if you have a qualifying party so make sure to book yours today!

I learned so many more fun things that I can't wait to share, so be sure to check back again to learn more.  Stay cool and happy crafting!!!



No comments:

Social Media