Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tummy Troubles

Being a new mom, I didn't really know what to expect with babies and spitting up.  Eva has seemed to suffer from "tummy troubles" from the beginning, and the past two weeks have only gotten worse.  She is now on medicine for acid reflux and the doctor thinks she might have lactose intolerance.  At first I was worried I couldn't nurse her anymore, but we are going to try giving her lactaid to help with the digestion.  Hopefully this will work and she can be the happy baby that I know she wants to be!!!  Has anyone else had these issues?  If so leave me a comment about anything you learned...I can't wait for her to outgrow some of these issues, but I don't want her to grow up either:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Good luck. Love her to pieces.

Social Media