Thursday, January 23, 2014

Picture My Life

I am so excited to use my new Baby Cakes and Chantilly Picture My Life kits to supplement my traditional scrapbooking pages.  This is going to be how I get caught up on kiddo pictures so I am not frantically making books for Eva's graduation party :)  I am planning on still scrapping certain pictures on full pages, but putting the other millions that I have taken in this format.  Here is a sneak peak of a sample page from the Baby Cakes Kit.  The kits will be available from my website starting on February 1st and they include 44 4x6 cards, 78 3x4 cards, 1 12x12 designed cover sheet and 10 page protectors.  The cost is $24.95 plus shipping and tax.  There are 8 fun designs that can be used for a variety of things and because there are so many extra cards, I am planning on sharing them with my mom and also using them on cards and regular scrapbooking pages!  Happy crafting on this cold snowy day!!!

No comments:

Social Media