Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Resolutions

One of my new year's resolutions is to take some more time for myself.  One way I plan on doing this is by spending more time in my scraproom making cards and layouts with all of the pictures that I am behind on!  During the month of January you can also add to your scrapping supplies when you purchase the fun Cloud Nine card kit from Close to My Heart.  It includes all of the products to make 10 cards and showcases some embellishments from the new idea book that is coming out in February.  I love the new washi tape and shimmer trim!!!  This whole kit is only $15 when you purchase $35 of Close to My Heart products...and when you get this great deal, you will also qualify for the January stamp of the month for only $5 dollars.  What are your new year's resolutions?  I hope you can also find some time for yourself this year!!!  Make sure to sign up for the January Beat the Winter Blues crop by January 11th so I can order all of your new goodies for you to use...

Frosted Workshop on the Go...only available until the end of January!!!



No comments:

Social Media