Thursday, November 13, 2014

Oldies but Goodies

Do you remember when you purchased the Wishes Card Making Book?  How great it was to have all of those patterns at your disposal?  I hope you have been using it all of the time.  It's a great resource!
 My mom has been making cards from the Greetings Card Workshop in Wishes, and I thought I would share them here.
 There are sixteen cards that you can make with one piece of B&T and two pieces of Cardstock.  She used a retired paper pack with various stamp sets and embellishments.
 The cards go together really quickly and as you can see, they can be jazzed up anyway you want.
As easy or as detailed as you desire.  Here are eleven of the cards and I will share the rest later in the month.  If you are looking for fast and easy way to make your Christmas cards this year, this is a great way to do it.  Happy Creating,

Katie

No comments:

Social Media