Sunday, November 30, 2014

December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to view my artwork for the December Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!   If you have come from Brenda's blog, you are on the right track.  You can also just start at my blog or check out all of the hoppers HERE.
 Cutie Pie (S1412) is a set of 11 stamps that you can purchase for $17.95 or get for $5 with a qualifying purchase.

I used patterned paper from two different paper packs to make this 5x7 card.  I also used the Foam Mat (Z1859) and the Ruler (Z1471) to make small holes in the Crystal Blue and Chevron Paper with my piercing tool.  Just around the outer edge for a little something extra.

Supplies:
Chalk It Up Paper Pack, Wanderful Paper Pack, Champagne, Black, Sorbet and Crystal Blue Cardstock, Neutral Baker's Twine, Sorbet and Black Ink

Now hop on over to Pam's blog to see what she has created.  Enjoy the hop and I hope this holiday season is your best one yet!

Katie

5 comments:

Brenda Lapp said...

Great card! I love the twine and heart embellishment.

Michelle Stewart said...

Great job, I really love this.

Unknown said...

Nice work!

Lauren said...

Oh this is a beautiful card, I love that twine with the heart!

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice card. Really like the creative way to used the twine and tied it.

Social Media