Tuesday, January 27, 2015

CAS Heart 2Heart Challenge

Thought I would give a try to a challenge again this month.  Over at Heart 2 Heart, they have a Clean And Simple Challenge for this week.  I used Ruby Cardstock and Ink for this card.  As well as Black and of course White Daisy. I sponged the edges of the Ruby squares and heart with Whisper Ink.  The heart is also popped out with a Foam Square.  All papers, stampset and inks are Close To My Heart.  The Stamp Set is D1571, Sweet and Lovely from the Cricut Artbooking Collection.

Go on over to Heart 2 Heart and try their challenges.  I plan on doing more!

Thanks for looking

Katie

5 comments:

Nikka Geers said...

Lovely indeed. I am really liking this cas style. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Brandi said...

Love it, I LOVE that heart, and I can not believe I totally missed it when making my valentine cards. Thanks for playing along with H2H!

Brandi R.
H2H DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Alyson Mayo said...

A very clean and straight-forward card. I love the decorative heart and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at H2H.

Anonymous said...

Looks like something that would come together quickly. Thanks for meeting the challenge at Heart 2 Heart!

Lauren said...

Great blocking and CAS card! Thanks for joining in with us at H2H.

Social Media