Monday, July 22, 2013

Celebrating the big 30!!!

So I turned the BIG 30 this month...not sure how I feel about that.  I forced Kyle to take me to the Lake of the Ozarks to celebrate and we had a ton of fun with Eva and my family.  Eva loved the beach, water, and swimming in her two pools.  She was especially into riding in the boat and pointing out every jet ski.  I know that next year will be much harder to convince her she is too little!  I am hoping that my 30's don't go as fast as my 20s have.  Eva has a way of making time fly...

Don't forget as a way to "Celebrate" I am offering a free monogram stamp with every $30 you purchase.  The monogram stamps are going to be discontinued this month, so make sure to take advantage of this deal.  They are great for making cards and pages.  Here is a card my mom made with the "K" stamp.  Happy Scrapping!!!

No comments:

Social Media