Monday, July 15, 2013

Join my team and Save!!!

Only $49...worth $155!!!

If you have been thinking about how you can get more scrapbooking and crafting supplies for less money, now is a great time to take advantage of becoming a consultant with Close to My Heart.  For just $49 you can get this great bundle of supplies, which is worth about $155!!!  The new kit includes some business supplies and also tons of new products from the brand new Fall/Winter Idea book.  If you become a consultant, you can be as involved as you want.  Maybe you just want to take advantage of this great deal...then you pay nothing else and you can keep all of the products.  Or, you might want to take advantage of the 22% discount for yourself and your crafting friends!  You will have your minimum waived the first quarter you join and you will only have to buy/sell $300 per quarter after that.  Check out My Website and let me know if you have any questions.  I would love to help you join my team...or just help you order the supplies that you need!  Close to My Heart is a great company that really works hard to take care of their consultants.

No comments:

Social Media