Friday, July 26, 2013

Love is in the air...

We have enjoyed all of the weddings we were lucky enough to attend this summer.  It was more fun to dress Eva up than to try to find something for myself to wear...but we loved watching some good friends tie the knot!
I finished up my Workshop on the Go cardmaking kit in the For Always paper (I just love this pack and it will be included in the new idea book!)  The workshops make it so easy and you don't even have to think, which is sometimes really good for me.  I even had enough paper left for a layout of Eva when she was only 4 days old!  This paper really works for so many occasions.  If you like this kit, you only have the month of July to order, but the For Always paper packet will be available in the new idea book.  



No comments:

Social Media