Friday, November 8, 2013

Christmas Workshops!

As the holidays are quickly approaching, I wanted to let you all know about a couple Christmas workshops I am going to be offering.  I will have a Christmas Card Workshop and a Christmas Gift tag Workshop.  Both will take place at my house...please let me know by Monday, November 11th if you would like to attend one of the card workshops and by Friday, November 29th for the tag workshop.

Christmas Card Workshop:
Wednesday, November 20th or Thursday November 21st
6:00-8:00

$15 (supplies for 10 cards & envelopes) or $30 (supplies for 10 cards & envelopes + Santa Claus Stamp set)    See my website if you would like to see the entire stamp set...http://katiehessel.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=7579&CatalogID=2155

If you need more than 10 cards, you can purchase supplies for more sets of 10 cards for $15 each.  Also, if you are not able to attend the actual workshop, I can prepare a kit for you to take and work on at your house.  Supplies needed that would not be included in the kit are the juniper, ruby, and whisper stamp pads.  Let me know how many cards you would like to make and whether you would like to add on the stamp set or the ink pads!



Tag Workshop:
Thursday, December 5th
6:00-8:00
$5 or free with a $25 or more order placed in the month of November or December

Come enjoy an evening with Christmas music and snacks and make 10 gift tags for your presents!  See examples of some of the fun things in the Holiday Gift Guide and get some gift ideas for the people on your list.  

Hope to see you at one or both events.  Please let me know if you have any questions!!

No comments:

Social Media