Wednesday, November 13, 2013

In love with cricut artbooking cartridge

So I am in love with the Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  This is the third of the Close to my Heart cartridges and it might be my favorite one yet.  The reason I love it so much is that it really has some awesome features to help make scrapbooking pages quickly and easily...and they look really cool!

If you are like me, you are way behind on scrapbooking your precious pictures.  I was just printing pictures from a few days after Eva was born and I don't even have one book finished for her.  (Stay tuned for more information about the new Picture My Life scrapbooking line from Close to My Heart, which is going to feature another awesome way to incorporate quick scrapbook pages for your pictures)  I used the Cricut Artbooking cartridge and the "Together" layout to create these two pages.  The best thing is that I used some leftover paper and embellishments and I think it turned out great.  What do you think?



No comments:

Social Media