Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide is here!!!



The Holiday Gift Guide is finally here and it is full of some really cute things.  Some are only available "while supplies last," so make sure that you order soon to get all of your favorites.  There is also a special, now through December 31st, where if you spend $100 on any CTMH products, you can choose one free star item from the guide.  I love the Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet and I can't wait to make some cute pages of Eva and Jack with Santa.  Here is a card that I love that my mom made with some of the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape.  How easy and fun...I can't wait to scraplift that for my own.  Happy scrapping and let me know if you would like to place an order or have a party!!!
Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet

Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape

No comments:

Social Media