Friday, February 11, 2011

Almost Valentine's Day...

I am proud of myself for finishing some cards before a holiday arrives! I sent out our real valentines to some friends and family, but I wanted to make some fancy cards too. The cards that I mailed I cheated and ordered from shutterfly. For these cards, I used the Sweetheart Workshop on the Go and followed the guide directions. Sometimes it is nice not to think too hard about things! I used an easy folding technique on the card to the far left that I sometimes forget about. On the thin pink strip of paper near the top, I did a fan-fold and it almost makes the paper look like ribbon. It looks neat and is cheaper than using real ribbon! If you are interested in making your own cards using this kit, check out my website http://katiehessel.myctmh.com I hope that you have a great Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Social Media