Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I know I said someday...

I know that I literally just said someday maybe I would be a Close to My Heart consultant, but I guess someday means right now...I finally decided to sign up. I guess two big reasons are that I absolutely love the products that they sell and I have been using them myself for over seven years! The coordinating colors and paper make it so easy that anyone can make beautiful things. I also think that I need a fun hobby and something to distract me right now. I am not counting on anything so that I don't get disappointed, but hopefully it will be fun and not too stressful. I have never done anything like this before, but I am up for trying something new!

So if you are reading this and you would like to have a gathering or learn more about what Close to My Heart offers for scrapbooking and stamping products, please email me at katie.hessel@gmail.com or check out my website at http://katiehessel.myctmh.com Be sure to check the calendar for upcoming events!


4 comments:

Katie Olthoff said...

Send me a catalog?

Are all the products online?

Katie H said...

Yes, you can buy anything that they sell online. You should be able to see everything if you go to my website http://katiehessel.myctmh.com

I have been having problems getting some of my pictures to upload. I think that I would be good at this working from home thing though:) Now...if I could just convince Kyle...

Renee said...

Great blog and congrat's on your new adventure as a CTMH consultant, Welcome to the family!!! I look forward to seeing your artwork. Your dog is adorable by the way!!

life documented said...

Congrats with your new adventure Katie! You sound just like me, joining the company after using the products for seven years!

I thought I'd mention to you that you need to re-size your pictures before you load them on the myCTMH website...they come up all blurry if you have them too big...usually no more than 300 pixel res...you can get more tips on the FAQ section I think of CTMH Corp.

I joined your follow blog...look forward to following along

Social Media