Saturday, February 19, 2011

So Thankful!


I am so thankful right now for the friends and family who have helped us through the last five months. In September, I never thought I would be able to make it this far. Two weeks ago I wouldn't have thought I could make it through a whole week of school. That is exactly what I did last week though and I couldn't have done it without the help of nice people all around me! I guess I just want to say thanks for all of the cards, gifts, phone calls, flowers, visits, prayers, and just help in general. Thanks so much and hopefully I will be able to help someone else if they ever have to go through a similar situation.

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card, love those colors! I am not sure what you are going through recently, but I hope things are looking up for you!

Social Media