Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break


I would just like to document that during this spring break I have done more than just scrapbook, stamp, and sleep! I have also almost caught up on about 15 loads of laundry, cleaned the house, bought some pants that fit, and spoiled the dogs by taking them to the dog park. They absolutely love going to the dog park and Sami even knows those words now and gets excited when I ask her if she wants to go. The last time we went, they made a new friend...a german wirehair. It was so funny to watch Maisie attempt to run as fast as the other dog. If she only had longer legs. I know that the dogs have had a good spring break too, so why does Maisie look so sad? It is because she is currently on a diet and has lost 2 pounds. That is a lot for a dog that only weighs 13 total! Hopefully she will realize thatI am not trying to torture her...

No comments:

Social Media