Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sophia Workshop on the Go


I love the Sophia paper...the colors just remind me of spring. I am planning on making the scrapbook pages from the workshop on the go kit tonight at the crop! I love how they used the corner rounder to make scalloped edges. I have not tried this yet, but I am excited to. Hopefully it is as easy as it looks! If you would like to attend the Sophia workshop on the Go, just email me to place your order by Thursday, April 14. katie.hessel@gmail.com We will be meeting at my house on April 27th at 5:00 to make the cards or scrapbook pages. I hope you can make it!
I also know that spring is on the way because I went shopping today and they had the most beautiful colors and patterns. Then when I got home, I opened all of the windows to get some fresh air in the house. It is always a good day when the sunporch is open and the sun is shining through. Spring is just around the corner...have you been making spring cards or pages to celebrate the season? Check out my website to see what Close to My Heart has to offer you! http://katiehessel.myctmh.com

No comments:

Social Media